• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

help me

kathy khuz

Reaction score
Hi! need help on this.... started this week, I can feel like small movement in my stomach (left side), and it keep coming every 2-3 minutes, at the same spot...

FYI, i have 1 little cute girl (2 yo), and 1 lovely adopted son (4 yo)... and me & hubby are TTC since last year... we wanted so much for more babies....

for few past months, my period are irregular (only twice this year).... and they are just spotting, I just wear panty liner....

i have done UPT, and they are all negative, accept once BFP on 3/3/09... but till then they are all BFN... i thought it is definitely false +ve....

but the movement in my stomach makes me worry... am i pregnant?????? or just gassy???? :muaha:

If you had a positive pregnancy test, and you are feeling movement, then I would assume you are pregnant. I would go see a DR so you can receive proper prenatal care and have the pregnancy confirmed.

thanks jasmak for your response....

but the testing only once +ve... then until now, it keep showing -ve results.... I'm not sure what to tell to the dr... dr will definitely ask me to carry out UPT again, and the result will be -ve... and he/she will said that i'm not pregnant....

is out there somebody have the same experience as mine?

oh, I see...gas then??? If your tests are all negative...I am not sure tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->