Help my babies not pooping!

Eelis

Reaction score
Funny question sorry lol. I am wondering if I have anything to be concerned about here, Aeryn usually poo's for England but her last 5 nappies have been clean, just a bit of wee and no poop.

She's 4 weeks old and breast fed only, she's eating very well and I am sure she's getting a lot of milk. I've not known her be this clean for this long. I think her last poopy nappy was late yesterday evening, probably around 9pm.

Her nappies yesterday were all quite messy. But now there is nothing! She seems happy enough though and her tummy is big but not abnormally so.

Could you call your HV or something hun?

Always trust your 'mothers instinct'

hope all is well

if she was very messy yesterday, maybe she had a bit of an upset tummy and now she's a bit constipated?

How frequently does she normaly poop. BF babies don't always poo everyday. Kayleigh sometimes goes once a day often every other day. Occasionally its every couple of days., yet Gabriel would poo mid feed, nearly every feed.

If you are at all concerned contact hv. They sometime suggest a smaal amount of squeezed orange diluted with water if constipated, it is unusual for bf baby to come constipated.

melie only poops once a day and always the morning lol regular like me I reckon.

I wouldnt worry too much you will soon know if she is uncomftable just give her some warm boiled water and move her legs as if cycling that soon gets the digestive system moving straigtaway as it does something to the large intenstine.
Bex

We have poo! I'm not too worried now. I guess she just had a quiet day!

I have noticed something else though, there is muck coming out of her belly button, I can only attribute it to her doing a lot of pushing (she gets very bad wind). I will ask my HV about it on Thursday but anyone else seen this? Her cords been gone for ages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->