Help! Need a really special gift for my parents' 30th anniversary!

NuKe

mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Okay ladies, I need you to spam me! It's my parents' 30th wedding anniversary on the 30th of this month and my brother and I want to get them something really special. Has to be personalised. Would love to incorporate something to represent my brother and I and my 2 girls. We would like to spend about 60 quid in total, but can be more or less than that really, it's just a ballpark figure. If anyone has any links to mini facebook businesses or WAHMs it would be great! Would prefer whatever it is to not look mass-produced! There's a few things I like on Etsy but am worried it may not arrive in time if it's coming from the US! Please please help!! :help:

I have no idea but I am gonna bump this up for you :)

V xxx

Make a photo collage from when they met til now and have it printed up poster sized and framed

oh thats a good idea!

bumpity bump!

anyone else?

It's my mum and dads 40th this year and I'm doing a photobook of pictures of them over the last 40 years. The first page will be their wedding photo and marriage certificate and on the last page I'd like a really nice family picture of everyone. But the rest will be just the two of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->