help need advice one scared lady

cierramommy

Reaction score
I am 12 weeks 2 days. I have had bright red blood when I wipe a few times and it does away in a couple hours, I go to the doctor and everything is fine. I started bleeding again last night but still spotting today. I bought a fetal doppler to ease my mind when this happens. The heart rate is low on this though but I can hear it. Anyone else get low numbers or bleeding off and on. We miscarried a year ago and I am scared. I am 37 so already higher risk. Advice please.

I am 12 weeks 2 days. I have had bright red blood when I wipe a few times and it does away in a couple hours, I go to the doctor and everything is fine. I started bleeding again last night but still spotting today. I bought a fetal doppler to ease my mind when this happens. The heart rate is low on this though but I can hear it. Anyone else get low numbers or bleeding off and on. We miscarried a year ago and I am scared. I am 37 so already higher risk. Advice please.

Im so sorry for the stress you are going through. I cant offer advice as i have never got that far along but I know the miscarriage rates drop dramatically at 12 weeks. You could have blood next to the sac or something which an ultrasound would detect. Keep getting checked at your doctors, no matter how often, dont let them make you feel like you are bugging them (i always feel like that) because your precious cargo is important! Good luck love xxx

are you sure your not listenbing to your heartbeat? baby is usually still tucked right behind pelvis at this stage and hard to find so dont worry, the bleeding could be from your cervix or a sac of blood and might be nothing to do with baby, i agree your risk drops a substantial amount after 12 weeks, best of luck to you

I've had bleeding and spotting more than I'd like (total of about 15days, 13in a row). Drs couldn't find anything wrong.

I got a Doppler and the last few days it's been really hard to find baby. I'm guessing you have found your heartbeat which is much slower. Can you hear any movement? While looking I was fairly certain I heard a few kicks which helped me stop looking. Yesterday I found baby but it took quite a while. Don't worry too much. Did doctor find baby to help reassure you either u/s or Doppler? If not I'd ask for it. That was the only way I could calm myself while I was spotting (after a large gush of blood) for nearly 2 weeks.

Thinking of you. Worrying I think makes it worse so try to think positive.

I had 3 days of red bleeding with clots at 10 weeks and a month after of brown bleeding. I had a clot in my womb causing this but have also had a little spotting when I have sex as I also have a a cervical erosion. My baby has been happy and healthy at every appointment.

Have you had an internal exam? This was how they diagnosed my erosion.

I know it's scary but it can be completely normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->