Help!!! Need someone to talk to!

lovinglife83

Reaction score
Hello every one! I'm kind of new here as well and would like some honest input. I signed myself up for wtt a couple weeks ago after talking with dh with the intent to ttc in the next month or two. bc is supposed to be removed in july (implanon) however we have decided to remove it in jan or feb. At this point, I'm sooooo ready to ttc now but tomorrow, i may change my mind. i mean, I'm in a fairly good situation; married, homeowner, decent job, and mother to a 4 and 2yo. the only thing to worry about is childcare for the baby and the 2yo and worry of being overwhelmed with three kids. surprisingly, my dh is the one pushing to ttc now. he feels that we should start now and get childbearing out of the way as we decided to stop at three. im soo confused but i can't stop thinking about having a bfp and baby bump, but scared of raising three! i know im capable but just need a little push! Thanks in advance for imput (sorry so long!)

I'm sorry I can't help from experience but I have read many times on here of women saying going from 2-3 kids was a lot easier than going from 1-2.

Maybe write a list of reasons why you want to try now and why you'd prefer to wait. Would waiting solve those reasons, or are they just excuses because you don't actually feel ready?

I imagine life for you to be very busy right now and i think it would be great to add another child in there. I say get the implant out and go for it! You are coping with 2 kids great, you will be fine with another. I only have 1 10 month old right now so i cant talk from experience but i think it will be great.

thanks you guys...faille, i'm actually doing what you suggested and it's all making sense! goddess, thanks for for support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->