Help needed!! Is this a Postive OPK? after MC ?

johnoblueshoe

Expecting number 5
Reaction score
I MC three weeks ago and got a neg hpt last friday,...
I started to use OV tests last tesday and her are my results?

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42562&stc=1&d=1256303197
Top blue tests are my HPT that as from last friday were neg and the green strips are my ov tests...some days i did 2 tests and i am using 2 differant kinds just to be sure.

Can anyone please advise me on when you see as i have not a clue as never used them before ?

Also my question is would i have these lines showing as its left over preg hormone or because i have recently been pregnant ?

hope someone can advise :blush:

thanks
sarah

hi hun i would say the dark green tests from the 22nd and 23rd look close to a positive but not quite there yet. they need to be as dark as or darker then the control line and they are just a touch lighter then the control line. if your hpts have gone back to negative that means there are no leftover hormones in your system so i think those lines are deifnately due to ovulation and not because you were pg.

hopefully you will get a positive in the next few days good luck sweetie and so sorry for your loss :hugs: x

Aww hun sorry this is happening :hugs: those lines to look negative on the opk's hopefully they will get darker for u though fingers crossed :hugs: xx good luck

Not there yet Johno but keep trying xxxx

thanks although i have a feeling these lines are not going to get darker :shrug:

i tested again yesterday and today and lines have compleatly gone now so i have either missed it or the 22 was my ov day... i am now on day 19 of cycle

any ideas...

also its hard to see in the pictures as there not to clear but on the 22 and 23 half of the line is allot darker maybe as dark as the controle line why is this what does this mean ?

Hey there I read today that you are supposed to read the darkest part of the test line to asses whether it is positive or not, even if just the start of the line is dark and then it fades out as it goes across. If you go to www.peeonastick.com they have great opk info there.

Hope this helps x

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=43068&stc=1&d=1256568698

MAYBE THIS IS A BETTER PICTURE... i tested yesterday & today and 2nd line has almost gone. :cry: maybe my body is playing tricks on my..

p.s egnor the bright green tests there useless... just look at the dark green ones...

Attachments

• ov tests 2.jpg
    ov tests 2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 18
I think you OV'd on 22nd. I tracked my ov after m/c same as you and I got my strongest result on the 16th day after m/c then got AF 14 days later.

You will know if this was your OV if you get AF soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->