Help needed ladies please - so unsure of dates??

kcj2008

Reaction score
Morning ladies,

I need some help please - my lmp was 10th April 2011 cycles days were averaging 33 days so would have been due for my period on around the 13th May 2011.

I waited and was constantly testing and BFN's to my shock a week later on the 20th May 2001 I got a faint positive, then within a matter of 5 days went from 1-2 to 2-3 and finally 3+ on digis.

I am going for an early scan on friday and need to make sure I am deffo over 6 weeks. The lady at the scan company is saying I could be between 8 -9 weeks!! Do you think the HCG could have just taken time to rise or that I ovulated later as I am so confused. With my other 3 children I tested BFP the day my period was due so no confusion!!

Many Thanks

Hiya

I had the same confusion my last lmp was 5th April which would make me what my ticker says (I think 9 weeks 1 day) I need to change that cos I had an early scan which put me back 5 days so I am now 8 weeks 4 days or something like that. They should do it by size from your scan and if its too early they will prob make you go back in a week or two.
xx

Hiya
My LMP was also 10th April so I estimate my DD to be 15th Jan (making me 8wks+3) but I went for a scan yesterday & the CRL size of Bubba is 12.8mm which made me 7wks+5. The Dr said it was perfectly normal for there to be a difference of 4 or 5 days at this stage.
We couldn't make out too much on the scan but we saw my Peanut's HB really clearly so I feel so much better. Am seeing my GP tomorrow to find out what the next step & when my next scan will be.
Hope this helps
x

my lmp was 1st march i went for a scan on 6th may to find out i was 6 weeks pregnant! so i must have ovulated really late! x

Thanks everyone, not sure whether to wait a week or 2 now as I am paying privately for scan and want to make sure I am 6 weeks or more. Surely If I started getting my BFP 3 weeks ago I would be???

Any of you that had slow rising HCG would be helpful to know whether your dates were right by your LMP or whether it looks as though you ovulated late.

my dates are close to yours. My LMP was on April 11th, AF due on 10th May (ish...never been extremely regular). I'm fairly certain I'm over 8 weeks now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->