Help Needed.. TMI!

RainbowDrop_x

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a little bit too much!

When I was at work earlier I went for a wee and when I looked in the loo there was like a mucus in the loo.. It was clear in colour and didn't smell and hadn't happened before or since then but I'm a bit worried about it as there was also like a ball of brown stringy stuff which again didn't smell but terrified me!

Afterwards I had a niggling pain in my tummy in the area where I've been hearing Olivia's heartbeat.. The pain's gone now but it went on for aaaaaaages...

I've been constipated for the last few days (and also had really bad wind) except yesterday where I was going more than I normally would could it be something to do with that?

Has this happened to anyone else or does anyone know what this could be???

xxxx

Doesnt sound like there is anything to be worried about - as your pregnancy continues, you will find you churn out all matters of lovely gunky stuff. Obviously, if you are itchy, it smells, you are bleeding etc, seek medical advice, but it just sounds like normal pregnancy goo to me xxx

Hey hun the ball of brown stringy stuff could have been some old blood. Old bloody shouldnt be much to worry about but please call yor midwife or doctor as youve had some pains. Even if its nothing it will put your mind at rest.

Hope you feel better :hugs:
xx

I think your constpation has contributed to this. I get more discharge when bunged up!

I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

The problem I have is that I google things I read and then panic lol.

I've just listened to LO's heartbeat on the doppler and it's strong as ever.Took me a while to find it as she wouldn't stay still again.. Also feeling a few pokes while sitting here so I'm sure she's ok.. Just having a "clear out" perhaps lol

xxx

there are lots of bugs and things going around everywhere, i have it right now, its prob just pregnancy mucus discharge i do have it reguarly xx if you asre worried though go to anti natal assessment xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->