Help! New to TTC and confused bout dpo

MrsShoupFoR#3

Busy MoM to 2 Princess's
Reaction score
Hi ladies! My name is Brandy and my husband and I are trying for our first child together, I have 2 beautiful little girls from a previous relationship, ages 4 and 2. I had an IUD inserted 10mths after my youngest was born and had it removed on March 19th and started my cycle March 22nd. I normally have a 33 day cyle and when calculated I was suppose to ovulate on April 9th. Well I bought 5 dollar tree opks and sure enough negative on the 8th, blaring positive on the 9th and neg again on the 10th. After many searches I have come to find that I had an LH Surge on the 9th and probably ovulated the next day, it is now April 19th, so could someone help me with how many dpo I am?? I am so confused with it? Do I count the lh surge day or the day I actually ovulated or is that completely wrong and I start counting the day after I ovulate?? I have come to see that I am a total poas addict and just did a test yesterday and fell horribly depressed because it was negative, so I want to wait to test on wednesday? If I am preggers will it possibly show by then? Thanks soooo much for all your help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->