Help! No clue what im doing.

BabyShaw

Reaction score
Ok, my cycle ranges between 25-29 days...how do I know when i ovulate! My opks are all negative! I'm not sure if I'm on the TWW yet or not. My last AF started 10/28. Can anyone help me?! I'm trying to figure when my TWW is!

Are you using the opks every evening at the same time?
Usually you'd get a positive between CD16 and CD21.

you would likely get a positive opk around CD14-CD18 for that cycle length unless you have a short second phase, are you testing at the same time? optimum testing time is around 2.30pm after holding fluids for a few hours x

I have just been testing in the morning With the occasional evening test. I thought for sure I would have ovulated by now but apparently we need to get busy for the next week...

My cycles are 28-29 days and my husband and I just BD from about CD10-CD17 Every day. I don't temp or use OPK or anything. And we got a BFP last cycle which was our first month trying :) Too stressful to chart & temp etc. But then again we don't have any children, so we have more time to BD than other couples probably.

What kind of opks are you using...the line or digital? Another hint of ovulation is your cervical mucus will turn into egg whites when you are fertile. It will be thin, clear and stretchy.

I am using the cheapo sticks with the line!

Were there two lines that looked close to being as dark as eachother? If the test line was almost as dark as the control line, it means that your surge is just about to happen. Many people misread it as being negative when its an almost positive. Then because they dont test often enough they miss the surge. Some only have the surge for 24hrs, while others have it up to 48hrs detected. So if you misread the lines, you probably missed the surge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->