Help!!! Not sure if pregnant?

Nikki87ttc

Reaction score
Hello,
I have been having a lot of weird things happen with my body in the last few months. In October my doctor thought I had fallen pregnant without a baby and had to be put on progesterone tablets for my body to realise it wasn't actually pregnant and then ended up bleeding for over 3 weeks straight however this last month seems hopeful.

Last Thursday 9th of Jan I was CD15 and started bleeding which was lighter than my normal period but a little bit more than spotting for 5 days which I think May of been ovulation bleeding but I never got an opk but I know it wasn't my as it's period is always a heavy 7 day. And today I'm CD22 I have had tiny drops of brown when I have wiped when I have been to the toilet not red at all. I'm guessing this seems like implantation bleeding but so unsure as I the bleeding which I believe is ovulation only stopped on Tuesday which is 2 days ago?

Please let me know if you have experienced any of this or what your thoughts are.... It may also be another game my body is playing

Thank you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"