help on a middle name

donnad

Reaction score
we found out yesterday that we're having a girl and we decided to call her amy,but now we're stuck on a middle name has anyone got any ideas.thanks!

Amy Mae
Amy Marie
Amy Elizabeth
Amy Nicole
Amy Louise
Amy Victoria
Amy Leigh

From those suggest I like Amy Mae, Amy Marie and Amy Louise

I also like Amy Eve and Amy Charlotte

oh suggested marie as it's my middle name and i hate it so thats a no i like elizabeth oh doesn't thats why i have no idea things i like oh doesn't lol

My Hubby doesnt have a middle name so doesnt see the point in them...me on the other had I have one and would like our LO to have one too.

We are going to be using my maiden name (McLean) My mum got her mums maiden name and my aunt got dads mums maiden name.

Emma.xx

i know to many girls with either mae louise leigh and charlotte to be any of those.I'm just being a pain now sorry.I just want something nice and maybe alittle different.

Rose seems to be quite a popular choice just now :) I would have liked to call a little girl Amy Lee but my friends daughter was called Amy so thats out the window.

Congrats on your pink bump!

I've always liked the name Olivia but my cousin beat me to it when she had a baby girl. Maybe you'd like it as a second name - Amy Olivia.

Of the other suggestions, I like Amy Leigh and Amy Elizabeth. Or you may have some close relatives/family you'd like to name her after (I'll be using my mom's name Ruby as my lil girl's second name).

Or if you're fairly religious, you could choose from famous biblical names, like Amy Rebecca.

Or if you like unusual names, you can either make something up or name her after some Greek or Roman goddess or something. I had a classmate when I was young and her name was Athena, the Greek goddess of wisdom, which was fairily unique. So you may like something like Amy Athena. Or Amy Theia, goddess of light.

Bottomline is you can narrow down your choices by deciding first if you like traditional/biblical names or unusual names. Good luck!

if ur really stuck then maybe a middle name isn't essential?
I'm one of these people that don't really see the point hehe. Good luck in finding the perfect combination for you though!

It's hard, because it has to match your last name too! Go with something fantastic. You can get away with it, because people rarely use their middle names for anything.

Amy Jessamine (it's a flower)
Amy Delphine
Amy Rosalind

if ur really stuck then maybe a middle name isn't essential?
I'm one of these people that don't really see the point hehe. Good luck in finding the perfect combination for you though!

On the oppostie end you could always have a couple...

i like amy leigh.
My oh wont let us have a middle name this time..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->