Help on symptoms and dating. UPDATED!!

auraobie

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have just had my BFP today (a complete shock!) This will be baby number 2. I have a dd who is 27 months.

Any who... i have absolutely idea how far gone i am :wacko: I had the implant removed back in Feb and had AF pretty much straight away...but since then nothing! (I was actually going to visit GP this week to find out what was going on!)

I had a BFN at the end of April, so that sort of puts things into a slightly smaller time frame.

Sooooo i am wonderign if any of you lovely people could give me a rough idea of how many weeks pg i might be from my symptoms. (A big ask, i know) :blush:

For the past two weeks i have been feeling beyond tired! But i had put that down to a stressful and tiring few weeks at work ( I am a teacher and have just broken up for summer hols :happydance:)

About 12/13 days ago i had AF style cramping (and really thought i was about to get a visit from AF)

For past four days i have had nausea and complete loss of appetite (all day, something that i suffered with dd1 :nope:)

And sore, sensitive tingly boobies for about a week.

So, can any of you ladies work your magic and perhaps give me a little estimate as to how many weeks i could be

Thank you :flower::flower:

I reckon 6 to 6.5 weeks. Will you have a scan to find out?

Thanks Minties :thumbup:

My instinct is telling me that too. I am going to head to GP tomorrow and try and insist on an early dating scan, so hopefully i will know sooner rather than later!

I feel excited for you! I'll be watching this thread with interest.

Symptoms are not a good indicator for any time frame, everyone is so different each and every time.

Cramps can happen at ovulation, implantation, and the first days of pregnancy so it's really hard to say. I'm interested in hearing an update. I think between 6-7 weeks :)

Ok, I must totally have pg brain cause when I read the title of this thread all I could think was, " why does symptoms matter if she's dating?" BAHAHAHA, I am such a dork, lol!!!! Sorry. Anywho, I agree wih the others, symptoms are not a good indicator of when conception happened. I'll be stalking though!!

I'd also guess at about 6 weeks. Maybe you could try a cb digi with conception indicator? They aren't exactly accurate but it might give you more of an idea?

I had these symptoms between 6-7 weeks
X

Thanks all :flower:

Went to GP today, he had a feel of tummy and couldn't feel womb, which means it is still below pubic bone, so definitely in first tri (Which i knew anyway)

He is arranging for a dating scan for me, will update when i find out. :thumbup:

Ooh exciting! I look forward to finding out the result. You must be so curious.

We'll. finally spoke to midwife, and they're not bothering to put me in for an early scan, just the standard 12 week scan (even though nobody knows how far I actually am) so I have to wait until 29th august. So angry!

Is it worth paying for a private dating scan?

What? That is a huge disappointment and silly. How can they give you a 12 week scan when no be knows when you'll be 12 weeks? You must feel so angry.

My midwives gave me dating scans with both of my kids and they were such a huge reassurance, especially as I hadn't had a period for months before testing positive with my sign and bled for about 2 weeks after I got my positive test.

I would have a private scan for sure, if you can afford it :)

We'll. finally spoke to midwife, and they're not bothering to put me in for an early scan, just the standard 12 week scan (even though nobody knows how far I actually am) so I have to wait until 29th august. So angry!

Is it worth paying for a private dating scan?

They did this with me I've had to wait for mine because they couldn't feel my womb when I booked in. I've heard the heartbeat for the last 4 weeks and felt my womb around the same so who knows we have our scan on Monday. Will be stalking this thread though to see how you get on!

oooh i'd be interested to see how far you are berticles, please update when you know. :)

I tried a different tact yesterday, called them and told them i was worried that i would miss opportunity for NT screening (which i am worried about) because it has to be performed before 14 weeks. But they weren't interested! Grrrr they make me so angry when they won't listen to your concerns.

I think i am definitely going to book a private scan, but would really like it at the weekend so that DH can be there.

Well, because I am not being offered a dating scan for another 3 weeks (grrr!) I have decided to take the plunge and have booked a private confirmation scan on Tues! Its at 7pm, so DH will be able to come too :)

I am really nervous now! But at least i am finally going to find out when my EDD is and what stage my pregnancy is at! I am going to take a punt at 9w 4d on tuesday when i have my scan! (i really hope it's not less!) But as long as eveything is ok, that's all that matters.

Will update when i know :)

Well ladies, you were all pretty much spot on. Had a scan today (spotting over the weekend). And I am 9 weeks (due 16th march) subject to more accurate dating at 12 week scan. So happy :) thanks for your input gals!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->