Help OPK, CBFM, CB DIGI OPK!!!

dani86

Reaction score
Hello ladies wondered if anyone can help me!!! Im on CD 24 and dnt have a clue if ive ovulated yet or not!!! This is my first month of using CBFM and i havent had a peak it has been high since CD 13 and it still is high, apart from that i got a pos cb opk on CD 14 with my FMU then later that day back to negative so because my CBFM still said high yesterday i got all confused yesterday was CD 23 So i went to tesco and bought some own brand OPK and a new CB digi opk and so 2 lines on tesco brand were practically same colour so i used the CB digi and got a smiley so today CD 24 I Used both again CB digi was negative this morning and Tesco own brand still have lines that are clearly visable but not positive.

This is all really stressing me out as i dnt know where i am in my cycle ATM Please help someone!!!!! x x

I haven't used the CBFM (I have one but my cycles aren't regular enough at the moment) but I did read in the instructions that you might not get a peak on your first cycle. It can take a cycle or two to adjust to your body.

I would go with the smiley's - perhaps the previous +ve was your body gearing up but not quite getting there - and say that you +ve yesterday.

I hope you have been BD'ing!!

Well I had sex on Friday and I will in the morning as OH is not well today has man flu lol!! I suppose all I can do is keep on doing the deed untill my period arrives if she arrives I hope she bloody doesn't tho but I know I'm not that lucky!! X x

This is my second time using my monitor. The first time I did get a peak. Now I am using it after I miscarried August 1st.. and I got lows from days 9-18..highs from days I'19-27 and now today its back to low! I swear I ovulated around the 17th...but it didn't pick up anything. My cycle is usually 31-35 days. I would back it up with regular ovulation tests. Looking back on my test strips.. some of them have two faint lines that are the same. After the first few days of not knowing if i wet it too much or too little I started using a cup. Keep me updated! Just have lots of sex to cover your bases ;) Every other day!

Hello ladies wondered if anyone can help me!!! Im on CD 24 and dnt have a clue if ive ovulated yet or not!!! This is my first month of using CBFM and i havent had a peak it has been high since CD 13 and it still is high,

When the CBFM indicates 'HIGH' it has detected an increased level of estrogen in your system which preceeds the LH surge prior to ovulation. So the HIGH is just telling you to get ready. :)

apart from that i got a pos cb opk on CD 14 with my FMU then later that day back to negative so because my CBFM still said high yesterday i got all confused yesterday was CD 23

I got confused here, sorry... did the cbfm tell you it was PEAK on CD 14? Or did you take a regular opk where the test line came back as dark or darker than the control line? Again CBFM will indicate high during any increased level of estrogen.

So i went to tesco and bought some own brand OPK and a new CB digi opk and so 2 lines on tesco brand were practically same colour so i used the CB digi and got a smiley so today CD 24 I Used both again CB digi was negative this morning and Tesco own brand still have lines that are clearly visable but not positive.

Ok, so regular OPK's read positive on CD 23. I'm assuming the CBFM still only read "high" for both CD 23 and CD24?

This is all really stressing me out as i dnt know where i am in my cycle ATM Please help someone!!!!! x x

Really sorry your having troubles with this hon! It's got to be stressful!

Are you using the monitor (taking the tests) at the same time every day? I think that's quite important in guaranteeing accurate results. If you are, I would also do as another poster suggested, and do regular testing with OPK's utnil the two methods parallel one another.

Reminder - do NOT use FMU with regular OPKs - and DO use FMU with the CBFM. :)

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->