Help....opk testing genius's needed!

Loulabear22

Reaction score
Okay so ttc cycle 1! I've been poas since my period ended because I've just come of bcp and my bodies a little messed up, I've always ovulated on the cd14 and had 28 day cycles previously. However no opk tests have been even close to a positive.... Have had faint lines but nothing major!
Today being CD17 I have belly ache and ewcm and the following tests now I know they say it has to be as dark as but mine never have been they've just been strong but not dark as or darker, do people think ovulation is eminent? Or am I clinging on to hope that's not there! Thanks ladies xx

Top stick done this am
Bottom stick just now xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 79
I'm on CD 17 today also and still waiting for my positive opt, I have lots of EWCM today also. Your test don't look positive yet. Are you testing twice a day?

Yeah or three times and tbh my last one looks even less positive, I never get a true positive when I ovulate I just peak if that makes sense, I drink to much fluid to ever get the pure lh surge, what's your situation like? X

I've been testing since CD10 and my opt we're stronger but never positive and after CD14 they started to fade so really confused of what's going on but been doing bbt also and from temps I haven't ovulated yet. My pictures are on a post I did earlier. I also have been having off and on EWCM

Guess I was to impatient just got a blaring positive for lh surge! Cd18 for me so will either pop the egg tonight or tomorrow. Wander if your the same? We get go through the TWW together, that's if I can convince the other half to dtd tonight! X

Loula I got my positive last night at 8:30 with a temp dip this morning! I guess I was just being impatient also. We will be going through the ttw together! Hopefully we both catch the egg this month!

Hi Bellyfever :)

Tests started to go negative late last night and now are well into the barely there lines :)

How about you honey?

My counter says I'm 2dpo now I'd say maybe 1pdo what are you would you say? Xx

I don't know if I want to say I'm 1dpo starting today or tomorrow? Guess I'm gonna wait to see what my temp does tomorrow and decide then. Whatever it is we are gonna be right around same dpo together :)

I've been having cramps all frigging day! Feel like I'm coming on af!
You been having any?? Xxx

I had cramps last night and have had them on and off all day too and my nips are tender which seem really early for that but I might just be paying more attention, but cramps for sure!

Had horrible nausea this morning thought ooooeeerrr good sign then i realized I hadn't eaten in like 20 hours so that was why I had nausea! Far to early for that anyway although saying that I had nausea with my last from 7dpo! Right up till 16 weeks! Was horrible!
Total poas addict so had to use a Ic to get it out my system! Feel better for doing it now I can pretend it's so I have a 100% negative to compare to when the real testing commences! How are you today? Xx

Haha that's to funny, I'm such a poas addict too! I'm prob going to start testing Saturday just for the fun of it since I have loads I'd ic. Nothing really different for me other then nips are still tender today and I don't really ever notice that this early. It usually starts a week before AF arrives. My FF chart put my ovulation day at Sunday with the way my temps did, so I'm 3 dpo today. I hate the tww just want to know already! Soooooo hope this month we both get or BFP!!

Wouldn't it be nice if we did! How long have you been ttc? We are doing well tho. 3/4 dpo already only 9 more days till accurate testing but I'm deffo with you on the starting to poas on Saturday! Let the squinting commence! Which is only 3 days away! Are you uk based or USA based? So glad ive found a friend to wait the TWW with and fx get a bfp with!! Xx

I'm USA based, how about you? I'm also very happy to have found someone to go through tww with! Makes it a little easier having someone to talk to that understands. This is month 9 ttc for us. We have been trying the mind set of just letting it happen so it wouldn't get as stressful but it's gotten serious now, lol! I was getting tired of waiting. It will be our first child. We tried few years back with 2 mc and decided to hold off after all that, which had prob worked out better since we are a little more established now. Just hoping everything goes ok when we do finally get or sticky bean. How many months has it been for y'all?

I'm Uk based :) I think that's why our replies are always at different times lol!! This is month 1 ttc for us but that's cause I've already got a 8 month old little boy, I've also got a 7 year old big boy lol!
I'm too stressy to do the whole npnt approach that's how I did it with the last two but we don't get enough time to dtd so i had to opk to just know when to pin the other half down ! The wait is becoming increasingly more frustrating! How you feeling? Zz

Feeling bout the same this morning. Nips are a little less tender today. Are you noticing any symptoms? That will be fun having to babies back to back like that. We want two :baby: but I don't know if I want to have them closer together like that or space then out by a couple yrs. Guess we will just see what life is like with one and then decide. I'm do ready to start testing!! We are going to hold of till Saturday though :winkwink:

Haha I think I'm a little crazy wanting them so close but it's so there out the way and done cause I started baby making 8 years ago I feel like it's all I've done lol! Nothing yesterday but this afternoon I've had cramps again! But at 5dpo not sure why I'd have cramps for either a for bfp! Haha I'm totally busted I have over 60 tests to use so in the mornings it's habit to wee on one! When's your AF actually due? Think mines due the 29th? You bd lots around o time? Xxx

AF is due on the 30th for me so we are just a day apart :) We bd day before, day of and day after O. So hopefully we hit it right, literally lol. I have around 40 pregnancy test so you got me beat. The life of a poas addict. I'm getting the itch to poas though, don't know how much longer I can hold out.

I couldn't hold out! I am a full addict 😂😂!!
Oh that is good bd'ing!! I'm hoping the once we did it will do the trick but only time will tell! Do you ovulate on the day you expected to? I was expecting ovulation on the 12th/14th cycle day! But no cd19/20 for me! It's a horrible wait up to ovulation and a horrible wait for AF! You going to break the Saturday rule?? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->