Help....opk testing genius's needed!

I deffo see a hint of something on the invert! Ooooerrr I'm keeping my fingers toes legs and eyes crossed for you! I love poas but then I get a little negative about things when at 8dpo there's nothing and others get there bfp at 7dpo I then have to remind myself that everyone implants different! Wish I could nap I am wiped! However I'm currently cooking a roast dinner :(! Weird experience earlier cooked sausage casserole for lunch sat down to eat it and couldn't stomach it! However I do believe it's my mind being a b**** and tricking me! However I shall defo be positive :) looking forward to another day another test! Shall deffo upload pics of tomorrow's test somehow! The phone kept saying ' image to large' but there all the same as far as I was aware! Get some sleep tonight Bellyfever and I look forward to tomorrow's tests 😃😃😃

Hey so I took a ic just now before bed and I think i have line eye but I swear there's a shadow or something.... Thought id let you look :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 22
Think I've got horrible line eye! Lol xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 26
I think I see a hint of something on yours too! I count help but play around with it, this is my twick of it:blush:

Attachments

• 2014-11-23 19.20.25.png
    2014-11-23 19.20.25.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 12
Hi think last nights was deffo a shadow as all this mornings at 9dpo are a bfn! No big shock there really! Af is meant to arrive Saturday possibly sunday! How you feeling!? Xx

Here's mine from this morning, bfn too. I keep thinking I see a little something but I think it's just line eye. My temps are shooting up and FF changed my O day to CD20 instead of CD19 due to my temps, so I dunno if I'm 7 or 8 dpo? I posted my temps too. I don't know to much about it since this is 1st month doing it. I'm getting very impatient! Ready to know already! One of those days I guess:wacko:

Attachments

• 2014-11-24 07.40.00.jpg
    2014-11-24 07.40.00.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 2014-11-24 09.15.47.jpg
    2014-11-24 09.15.47.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_2014-11-24-10-08-35.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-24-10-08-35.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 7
I deffo see what your seeing with the ' little something' but I'm not sure if it's line either! However either 7dpo or 8dpo is still wayyyyy early! But I think a temp increase is a good sign? Still no change my end no bfp! Had a massive row with the other half so am currently in he dog house! Pfffft men! Looking forward to tomorrow! A new day! Any other symptoms? Xxx

Lol that's never fun. Maybe it's your hormones raging. Not really having any symptoms anymore other then twinges every once in a while and lots of creamy CM. My tatas aren't tender at all anymore. Still feeling tired today but not as bad as yesterday. Are you having any symptoms. Hope y'all can kiss and make up soon.

Haha I shall attempt to kiss and make up another day as he Mardies for like a week! Lol! Oh my days my nipples are on fire atm it was sooooo cold on the school run this morning that my nipples feel like they got frost bite! ( sore nipples isn't a pregnancy symptom for me normal unfortunately) I have lots of gas ( could be the food lol) bloating ( could also be imma pig lol) cramps on and off! That's about it! Nothing significant! So last time I was pregnant I got a faint positive at around 14dpo ( day before af was due) so I think if I have no +Ive by 14dpo I'm out! So only 5 more days of testing! I love and hate the poas ATM! Xxx

Think I'm itching to poas again tonight. I'll post it if I do. Its not good to go to bed angry:hugs:

Tonight's test and opk test for funsie, bfn:dohh:

Attachments

• 2014-11-24 19.07.46.jpg
    2014-11-24 19.07.46.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 7
That's a real clear zoom in I'm impressed! Still something catching my eye atm, hoping it turns into your bfp! I read somewhere that no symptoms are a really good sign too! If you normally get symptoms and then come on af then the month u don't is a good sign! Gunna poas in a min will again try and upload the photo! Xxx

Totally just got a second line!!!!!! So so so barely there faint tho! But within time frame and see able. I can't upload the bloody photo!!!!!! Ahhhhh need my wing women's opinion!xx

Could be a evap as there only ic's but still! I will keep attempting to upload! Xxx

This is a shocking photo! But it's a start at being able to upload xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 26
Hmmmm think I am seeing things now ah well! How about you missy? Cxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 16
I don't think there the start of anything but I need your eyes too xx

Attachments