Help out this hypochondriac!

bdancer88

Reaction score
Okay, so DH and I have been trying for 3 months after taking NuvaRing out after 6 months of using that. My first two months were regular at 33 and 34 days with 7 day periods. This last month got weird. I missed my period and waited a week to test. I got two BFNs a week late. One week later (so 2 weeks late) my period started but only lasted 5 days, which is not normal for me off BC.
I happened to be at the doctor for my ankle sprain, so I asked her about it. She said that the reason I got a period two weeks late could have been caused by late implantation (failure!) or it could be my body changing. Now it has been four days since the end of my period, last night DH and I had sex and I wake up this morning with VERY light bleeding or possibly spotting. I'm super confused and don't know what to think. I have been cramping quite a bit more than normal; I say normal because I have IC/PBS (intersititial cysititus/painful bladder syndrome). That gives me extreme muscle spasms in bladder/lower abdominal region caused by certain high acidic foods. I've been having pretty bad cramping when I wouldn't normally or even when I haven't eaten in a few hours.
Anyways, any advice or suggestions would be good. I've been to the doctor 3 times in the past 8 weeks for an ankle injury, with more to come I'm sure. So I'm just tired of going and don't want to call if it's unnecessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->