Help! PCOS and TTC!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Ok so I was diagnosed with PCOS. I started a low carb diet after finding out. After 3 weeks of the diet I started to have brown discharge and it lasted for a week. Now I'm 2 days late.. Doctor diagnosed me with an UTI 3 days ago and put me on antibiotics.. Could I be pregnant? Has anyone experienced this?

I've not experienced this, but it sounds like it could be IB!? Good luck! It could also be the change in hormones. I hate that, when my hormones play tricks on me.

have u tested yet with a hpt?? if i was u, i would test now or soon!! XO :) the brown discharge could indicate pregnancy/ implantation bleeding!

Oh gosh! Guess I need to test in the morning! I just thought the spotting was due to the diet! I've heard women get UTI's in early pregnancy!! Crossing my fingers!!!!

Now the spotting began on CD 17.. Is that too early????

spotting can happen from around 6dpo-12dpo!! so anything is possible!! good luck for ur testing and keep us updated LuV!!! xxx

Thanks! I only have Wondfo strips at home! Waiting until Friday so I can test! Sunday is my birthday so that'll be a great gift! I'll keep you updated! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->