Help Please , Advice !!

SugarTalk

Reaction score
Ohkay , If I'm pregnant I would be considered 5 weeks along. My ovulation date were from Dec.24-29th . My period was supposed to come Jan.12 but still hasn't showed . I'm 4 days late!! My period is regular irregular its every 35 days exactly but it didn't come this month which makes me worry. On Jan.12 I started having mild cramps but no bleeding, and clear water CM. That lasted two days and nothing else but constipation and slightly more trips to the bathroom than I'm use to and frequently more thirsty. I took Two pregnancy tests one on the first day of my missed period and two more on the day after BFN's. I don't know what to think ? Did any of you experience this when you found out you were pregnant ?

I would wait a few days and test again. If you go a week late and still BFN, I'd contact your doctor.

You may have ovulated later than you thought if period has not arrived, implanting takes anywhere from 6-12 days so re test in a few days time, as pp said contact Dr if still nothing, good luck

Thank You !! , it would be a week on Monday or Tuesday so I'll check !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->