help please- i dont know what to do anymore

hopeful2012

Reaction score
I don't know what to do anymore. I'm pregnant with my second child now- it wasn't planned and to be honest I didn't want another baby right now. Don't get me wrong, i know I should be happy and excited, but I'm not. I don't know what to do to be happy. The hubby and I are constantly fighting ( except for the weekend that we went away and I ended up pregnant). My sweet princess seems to hate me, she wants nothing to do with me. Sometimes I think it would be better for me to just leave. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't want her or this baby to grow up with parents who couldn't get along. But how do I walk away from a 5 year marriage especially being pregnant. I feel like the worst mommy in the world. Why does my baby hate me? I'm sorry, I didn't know who else to talk too.

:( sounds like you have a lot on your plate dear. I can say that my daughter went through a phase when she was a definite daddy's girl and wanted him to do everything for her and not me. It was a phase and now she's a mommas girl again.
As far as the way you feel about your marriage, I would definitely look into counseling. I would hope your husband would be open to trying counseling to save your marriage. Talk to him about it and tell him how your feeling. It can never get better until you do.

I could have typed this word for word after finding out I was pregnant again. My husband and I were seconds away from divorce, my child had just started tantruming, and I did not.want a second child.

However, as time as progressed and I have gotten used to the idea, I am getting more and more excited. I saw its little heartbeat, its little legs moving around everywhere, and I couldn't be more excited. My husband and I started counselling and its going.. well..its going. Lol were doing better than we were. But there is still a long road ahead of us. I understand that kids go through phases and he won't act like that forever.

Taking day by day significantly help. Have you tried therapy with your husband? It is worth a shot. H mean, I am not lying when I said our marriage was in the shit hole. But it has gotten better with just six weeks so far of counselling, and we don't plan on stopping anytime soon. How does your husband feel about the second baby? I firmly believe everything happens for a reason and think that my baby was a blessing in disguise.

I hope you get everything worked out. You are feeling overwhelmed and scared and I completely understand. Once you get more used to the idea, it will get better. :hugs:

Hang in there and dont give up! You will be excited. I didnt even want kids and now look at me :) LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->