Help please - is this what is called an evap???

It all depends on the timeframe. If it's past the timeframe (usually 10 minutes) it's an evap regardless of if it has color or not. But if it's in the timeframe of the test it's valid. So is that a bfp??

How long did it take to appear?

It was within the timeframe i think...im obsessing over it now. Some pics show it some dont. If i hold it sideways....totally clutching at straws i know

I can see it clear as day. If it was in timeframe then it's a Bfp!!! Do another?

Shit i really amnt sure i was putting the baby ti bed but i think within 10 min timeframe
Theres no color just a shadow. Ive never seen 1 before and have taken 20 of these tests over past 2 cycles. Im clueless

Hold for a bit no drink and try again? Or do you have a frer?

I do see a small shadow again now but outside 10 min
I stuck phone stopwatch on and 6.40secs i started to see it

Im prob imaging it as the pic above is pure white

2016-03-01 15.55.07.jpg

I only see the shadow outside the timeframe

What does that mean?

Could mean evap but could also mean Bfp but sooo faint. Don't count yourself out yet

I think I can see something on the tesco one. I got that on a tesco one on Saturday, then got my bfp on a frer on Sunday.fx!!

Reall have u a pic natnee?
Ive cramps like af and didnt have anything like that on ds or dd
Am terrified its wrong

Reall have u a pic natnee?
Ive cramps like af and didnt have anything like that on ds or dd
Am terrified its wrong

No I don't I'm afraid. Tbh I didn't really think I saw anything on it on Saturday but with hindsight I know there was an inkling of something there.

Yes straight away
I feel its white tho as opposed to blue control

We really are in the same boat Alfiecat! Why do we do this to ourselves?? Reading results after the timeframe? Invalid! Removing the test strip from the cartridge? Huge no no! I work in a doctors office and I should knooooow better but I'm just as guilty! I'll let it keep my hope in this current cycle as long as AF stays far far away but if I need to move it on over to next month I will. Oh boy! Just be so mindful that it can go either way.. A line had to start somewhere but evaps and indents abound! FX for us! We will know soon and it can't be soon enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->