Help please on wearing my son

samsugar7

1 Son + 5yr step daughter
Reaction score
My Jaden is nearly one, i tried wearing him a few timed before he was 6 months old but he just screamed and screamed. Today i had to help someone carry a fridge and had no one to watch him for 5 mins so put him in what i have added a pic of:

Basically its a ring of fabric folded in half and i had it over my shoulder and him with one leg either side of my waist. ( I know you know what i mean but thought id be specific :blush:) It was a real struggle getting him in. Is there a product out there for older children? 1+ (24lbs) ?? I really fancy giving it a try as he sat for 20 mins without moaning.

Thank you and sorry if i sound really stupid :blush:

:flower:

Attachments

• DSCF0936.jpg
    DSCF0936.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 3
are you thinking or a ring sling and mei tai or a wrap? my ds is 15 months and i carry him in all 3, not all at once tho lol x

I have no idea :blush: it was quite comfortable having him on my hip and not having to hold onto him. Is anything like this available? Or on my back maybe? :thumbup:

If you would like him on your hip and a quick way to carry him them a ring sling would do you brilliant.
For on your back then a mei tai or wrap would suit you well.

Thank you for your help, now next question..... i have been looking at a lot of photos and im trying to work out how i can get Jaden to sit comfortably. With my current wrap (shown in post 1) im worried about it not being up his back far enough so when he leans back he falls out (i am holding him but it would be nice to have both hands free)

I have been looking at a ring sling would that come up his back? and could his legs be free in it? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->