Help please!! please read description

Emma86

Reaction score
Hi all Im 34+3 with 4th baby. But this preganancy is off the scale lol.
So im actually measuring 3weeks ahead, I have another growth scan next week.
So heres my issues lol
My breasts are leaking already, My m.w says this is unusual before 38wks and some dont leak at all??
Iv been having B.H for weeks now, knew thats what they were but tonight is different, they dont stop, they are worse if im active and also causing back ache.
I have pressure in my bottom soooo bad like i need to poo but i actually dont this has been for a fair few days now .

so my question is: am i just over reacting and thinking too much lol or

if im measuring at 37+3 even though Im 34+3 would my body/baby be doing the things it should at 37+3 ? if that even makes sense? lol

im going insane right now.

Thanks in advance, any advise at all will be greatly recieved. xx

Hello, how are you doing? If this is number 4 then you have far more experience than me so all I can do really is remind you that you know your body and know how you are feeling. Are you able to call your midwife directly, or your local assessment unit, just in case your darling baby has decided it's not wanting to wait any longer? Good luck.

Hello, how are you doing? If this is number 4 then you have far more experience than me so all I can do really is remind you that you know your body and know how you are feeling. Are you able to call your midwife directly, or your local assessment unit, just in case your darling baby has decided it's not wanting to wait any longer? Good luck.

Hi, hope your well, You would think so wouldnt you but I feel like iv forgotten everything lol and not really experienced any of this, this early.
I think I might see how I go through the night and take it from there, im in 2 minds lol xx

Hi all Im 34+3 with 4th baby. But this preganancy is off the scale lol.
So im actually measuring 3weeks ahead, I have another growth scan next week.
So heres my issues lol
My breasts are leaking already, My m.w says this is unusual before 38wks and some dont leak at all??
Iv been having B.H for weeks now, knew thats what they were but tonight is different, they dont stop, they are worse if im active and also causing back ache.
I have pressure in my bottom soooo bad like i need to poo but i actually dont this has been for a fair few days now .

so my question is: am i just over reacting and thinking too much lol or

if im measuring at 37+3 even though Im 34+3 would my body/baby be doing the things it should at 37+3 ? if that even makes sense? lol

im going insane right now.

Thanks in advance, any advise at all will be greatly recieved. xx

Braxton Hicks are usually worse when you are active or dehydrated, so if you're worried, have a glass of water and a quick lie down.

As for leaking breasts, I've leaked up to 8 weeks before baby was due! I never leaked much, but could express 4 or 5 mL every other day. (My nipples itched TERRIBLY unless I did and my doctor had a list of things to watch out for when I did, so it can be done safely.)

I hope that helps a little. Sorry you're so uncomfortable, but I hope the rest of your pregnancy is kind to you!

How are things going hun? If you're still having consistent BH then I would get your cervix checked just to be on the safe side. With my first baby I was having contractions which they told me were BH, turns out I was in labor and if it wasn't for the radiogist saying my cervix was short, I would have gone home trusting what they were telling me.

Last edited:
How are you feeling now?
I’ve started leaking a little bit already and I’m only 23 weeks but it’s baby 3 and I only stopped breastfeeding my last baby in January.
I would get those BH checked out though if you haven’t already especially with the other things you’re describing!

I agree that all the symptoms together warrant a look at.Maybe your cervix during the scan.

I know for some people some contractions feel exactly like BH. So I would say get check and talk to your doc.

But your mw saying milk before 38 weeks is strange...I had both my sons at 37' and I leaked.milk with both weeks ahead. Same with plenty of moms I know

Goodluck hun :hugs:

Hi hope all is ok did you go get checked? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"