Help Please - Progression of Tests

B

baby.love

Hiya girls me again :blush:

Ok so after my last thread and me thinking i had a + at CD14 i carried on POAS just to make sure, well it seems it wasnt a + . I am pretty sure yesterdays was, and this fits in with my average of a 31 day cycle and 12 day LP.

So would you kindly check my pic and see what you think :flower: 1 test got a bit battered so hard to see the line, but the rest are clear.

These are darker IRL, but my camera is crap so doesnt show the colour levels :thumbup:
https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/love2badiva2/DSCI00072.jpg

So have i had my +? If not i am worrying that my LP has become mega short since having Sienna :cry:

So enough waffling - Thanks in advance :flower:

Thanks hun, see i am confused as yesterdays got darker with the darkest at 2pm and then 6pm was alot lighter (did 3 tests - 12,2 & 6) and todays is loads lighter again and i have lots of EWCM :wacko:

I am just freaked that maybe i am not ovulating :cry: And if i am my LP is going to be so short that i wont stand a chance :(

Thanks again :flower:

ETA - The darker ones from yesterday are much darker IRL, but for some reason it doesnt show like it on my camera x

I'm sorry but none of those tests look positive to me...it should be as dark as the control or darker....mine on O time are always darker than the control....maybe you haven't O'd yet?

IRL the test from yesterday has a line as dark as the control line though :shrug: Tonights is totally blank so i am guessing i just dont produce dark lines on OPK's, not all women do.

Thanks for the reply x

Awww you probably did then! I would say so!!! GL and FX for you sweetie!!!

The 19th looks like the most positive. Hopefully you did the deed that day :)

the one from the 19th looks the darkest to me so far hun....i too never usualy get a line as dark as the control line, however i got pregnant twice in the time i have used those opks so i know thats just normal for me. good luck xx

eek...I'm sorry hun, but I don't see any of them as being positive...here's mine...4 dpo was picking up my pregnancy hormones but you can see mine be neg, pos, then neg again before becoming positive from my pregnancy. but, i didnt get my hpt to read pos til 23 dpo, but i was indeed pregnant, my LO is 11 wks old today.

Attachments

• opks.jpg
    opks.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 31
I don't think any are positive yet hun, BUT you could have missed it. x

I would agree with everyone none of them look positive to me, I wouldn't worry about it, it will come! You may just be ovulating late for some reason, last month I nearly drove myself crazy with this darn OPK's and I just O'd late I just needed to relax...Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->