Help please...xxx

Hes_My_hero

Reaction score

Hey... I have a little problem...

Last month i had unprotected sex on a night out when me and my boyfriend had split for 6 months... So i went and took the morning after pill the next day to be on the safe side, my period came like usualish about the 21st of march.

Me and my boyfriend has unprotected month all this month ( yes we are trying we just needed a break for awhile befour we settled down both 19/20 with stable income )

Now my period is abit late... Could it be that i might be pregnant, or could the morning after pill delayed this period...

My usual cycle is about 28days - 30 today is the 30th day but 2 nights ago i did take a test but this was late at night after id had a drink or 2 and it came back negative...

Now i've not really had any symptoms apart from i'm tired but i can't sleep. and bloated the past week,abit of period cramping the last 5ish days but no period...

Any answers will be apriciated(sp?)... Thanks for the help

xXx

I would leave it a few days and test with your 1st morning sample if you dont get af before then xx

Thanks, what do you think the chances are of being pregnant i'm just abit concerned atm...

x

Cant really say hun because youve taken morning after pill could be that messing up you cycle when did you take it not long after your last af or middle etc? xx

I look it the middle of last month then i came on at usual time maybe a fews days late... Really normal tbh...
x

mm your may be late cause your worried :hugs: What test did you use? I would test again in the morning with your first wee or wait a few more days xxx

A poundland one i got told there quite effective so i thought why not =]... I'm not that worried... I would'nt mind if i was pregnant... It's just i smoke and i don't want to harm anything youno...

Yeah they are fine have you checked it again to see if there is anything there as the line can progress over time. I would wait now until the morn fx for you that you get the result you want xx

thanks... I may have tested to early i shall wait untill tuesday and see then...

Thanks for all your help, i do hope i am :D

x

Yer wait til tuesday or something then you will know....
When my friend took a morning after pill her next period was really late...

Let us know what happens xxx

Hey, well i'm still not on so i am getting about woah about it all...

Last night i went bed and woke up at 3 in the morning needing the loo, i can't remember a time where i have done that... and then woke up at 8, i'm usually a lazy bone and can stay in bed till 12 maybe later but lately i've not been able to, im not really sleeping but feel really tired... Could this be because i may be pregnant? I dont have many symptoms and i've seen people that have symptoms like basically steight away witch is why i'm having confusion about being pregnant or not... I will take a test tomorrow if i'm not on... i'd just like any thoughts on this.. XXX

I would leave it a few days and test with your 1st morning sample if you dont get af before then xx

what she said - use your first and second lot of wee in the morn to be doubly sure!!!

I didnt get a :bfp:on fmu - but i did on second.

Good luck:hug:

i just took another one then it said negitive not sure what to do... i really want to be pregnant kinda got my hopes up now :(

x

If you still dont get a period in a week maybe 2 maybe try another test? Try a different brand maybe? Or just go to your doctor and get a blood test and then you'll know for definate because they cant be wrong
Good luck hun hope you get the result you want
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"