Help please

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
Everytime I open BnB I get a message saying this page has a trojan and it could affect my computer, something about stealing passwords and stuff.
Is this my problem or a net problem?? if it is my problem how do I fix it. I got a big message saying I would harm my computer if I continued, but I have ran scans and at the moment Norton is saying my computer is clean so I am confused. Thanks to anyone that can help.

It's not BnB (we use the same forum software as thousands of websites). Not sure how to fix it as I don't use Norton. There must be a safe list somewhere that you can add BnB.

There is a free ware of Avastc - Anti Virus program, it is very good. It does restart the PC and start the scan before loading the windows, if it does detect a virus, it will ask you if you want it to remove the virus. Or Spybot, is a good program. I dont like Norton myself as it is not too good. x

If you want more details, let me thru PM. :)

Sabby 52 can not reply to anyone as her computer has a virus and is now down, but she said thanks for the help!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->