Help PLEASE

Yelhsa

Reaction score
Im 23 with a 5 year old I know what it feels to be pregnant. My last full cycle was December 6 2012 lasted till December 10 2012 2 days later I had unprotected sex for 4 days. The weeks after I noticed changes with in myself from sore boobs bloating abundant discharge insomnia fatigue nauseous & faintness by the time my next cycle was due on January 5 2013 I noticed light bright red spotting not my normal flow I wore a panty liner only & was still able to have sex which was painful I only noticed the blood after having sex & the blood got lighter and darker as the days progressed till the 10th as the month progressed I was sick at night had a real good keen sense of smell headaches and very irritable after the bleeding i took two first response pregnancy test both BFN so with all the pregnancy symptoms i waited till this month of February to wait for a flow its now 10 days past my normal cycle and I have still been getting BFN this time two clear blue test im putting in my head that im not pregnant but im still worried that something may be wrong can i still be pregnant!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->