Help please..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarahmarie924

Reaction score
Alright, so this is my situation. I don't even know if I'm actually pregnant, but I just wanted to explain things and get opinions if I am or not. Keep in mind my period is extremely irregular, it was always like that, and then last year I developed an eating disorder which I'm sure didn't help. But I've since recovered somewhat, I'm still not really eating that much, just better. My situation also includes strict Christian parents, who would literally disown me if they found out I was pregnant. Here's what happened, and I very sorry if this is TMI but I have to include all details. Me and my boyfriend were fooling around, we didn't have sex, but we were both naked and he was kind of leaning over me on the bed. While we were doing things, he came, and I got away quickly but I just don't know if some got in. It also got on my underwear, but I let them dry out for a while. I hadn't given it a second thought, until earlier this week my stomach began feeling very hard and bloated. I thought maybe I just had to go the bathroom, but the feeling continued to now, so it's been a week. I know there's a slim chance, but I'm so terribly petrified, I can't be pregnant right now. I haven't take a test yet, but I might later this week. I was just looking for some opinions/answers...

Your probably not pregnant as you didn't actually have sex... Test anyway just to put your mind at ease :) my tummy never went hard when I was early pregnant (I know a lot of people who seem to think its the first sign but I never experienced it personally) it could just be your due to have your period soon :) good luck :) btw your not actually allowed to make "am I pregnant" posts in this section but your welcome to post here as much as you like if you are pregnant

there is noway you are pregnant, if your feeling like that its probably your period coming on..

sounds like you still have alot on your plate...maybe seek out someone to talk to, to help you figure things out?
good luck

Closed
Please read the forum rules
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back