Help please :]

samc11

Reaction score
Hi everyone! We just started TTC in June so I'm VERY new to all the pregnancy stuff. It has been 37 days since my last period and I think I may be pregnant. I'm wanting to wait to test because my periods are usually irregular so I don't want to jump the gun. I have been having a dull ache in the area of my left ovary. I don't know if this means anything. It's not really painful, just kind of annoying. I have also been going to the restroom like crazy! Peeing twice in an hour is so not normal for me. My dog has developed a strange separation anxiety as well. She has always been very affectionate but now she wants to lay on top of me at all times. This started about a week ago. Anyone had any similar symptoms before they found out they were pregnant?

I did have slight occasional aches in my abdomen, and have heard other women say that they have aching where the ovary is - but the early symptoms of pregnancy can be very varied, or none at all! Really the only way to tell is to be brave and test! Weeing more often is a very common symptom of early pg, but the anxiety of wondering can also make your bladder more active lol.

I'd test and see, at least you'll know. If nothing shows up, give it a week or so and test again if you don't get AF. Good luck, and I hope you get the result you want :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I also have irregular periods my last period was beginning of September! I didn't ovulate till end of October and got a BFP almost 2 weeks ago at 11dpo I also have that dull ache in my left ovary not painful just niggly & annoying! My dog is loving anyway but again just wants to sit next to me with his head on my belly n keeps sniffing my belly when his lying on me Im now 5+4 I think you should defo do a test :) xxx good luck

With my first I had the pain you're talking about. And with my current pregnancy, my daughter has been SUPER clingy since before I found out I was pregnant. I also remember my youngest sister (she was almost two at the time) getting super clingy with me when I was pregnant with my first. I've heard children and animals can sense it!

Definitely test though, its the only way to know for sure!! Good luck hope you get a :bfp: !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->