Help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Child

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I took my first pregnancy test yesterday afternoon and the 2 lines came up but one was much lighter then the other so I waited about an hour and took another one and again the same thing, so I took one this morning and the same thing again? Do the lines have to be matching? Thanks x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 46
Even if the lines are faint, they're still positive. Typically it just means you're earlier on in your pregnancy. :flower:

I believe it's very rare to have a false positive, but it's certainly possible... I'd get into a doctor ASAP and have them test you there. Hope that helps!

Not at all! Those look like three positive tests to me! As PP said, the test line gets darker the further along you are up to a certain point :)

Those are all positive tests! Usually the earlier you are in pregnancy, the lighter the lines are. They should darken over time.

Those lines look like they are getting darker, try not to worry!

Congratulations :)

Even if the lines are faint, they're still positive. Typically it just means you're earlier on in your pregnancy. :flower:

I believe it's very rare to have a false positive, but it's certainly possible... I'd get into a doctor ASAP and have them test you there. Hope that helps!

Yeah very rare to have a false positive, i got one, i put it on that test gallery site and 49 voted a positive, 0 as negative. I aited about a week to take another to make sure the line was getting darker and it was stone cold negative, my period started the next day :( They do happen but i don't think it happens with that many tests? x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"