Help please

rlp

Reaction score
Hey all, Im trying to conceive after losing a baby sadly in december so still trying for my first...

Firstly i Had intercourse 3 - 4 days before ovulation is it possible to fall pregnant?

And would i be feeling symptoms a week away from my period.. im due on 13th march.. but i am exhausted and grouchy, my boobs have gone from pink to light brown, im constantly needing a wee and if i push down on my abdomen its sore.. Im just wondering does anyone no if there is a possibility that i could be pregnant ??? xxx Please someone write back this is the 6th forum ive been on cause no one else writes back.

Hi!

Yes, it is definitely possible. Most resources will say that sperm can live inside you for 5 days, albeit in a good environment. If you BD 3-4 days before O, they could still be hanging around to catch the egg.

Here's a reference for you: https://www.babymed.com/info/sperm-life-how-long-do-sperm-live

Hope that helps!!

Thanks hun.. i hope so im keeping my fingers crossed. Ill wait to see if my period comes if it doesnt ill take a test the day after

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->