Help please.....

Daisy chain

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

I am a complete newbie and wasn't expecting to be posting quite so soon.

I was wondering if anyone could advise?

My coil came out in February and we have been preventing up until the past 2 months when we have been using the withdrawal method.
We wanted to start trying in June, when we are on holiday.

However.....

Today I had the most horrendous urine infection and went to the docs to get antibiotics. She asked if I could be pregnant, I said no (as my last period was 18th of April and we have been withdrawing). So came home, took meds and remembered I had a test in the cupboard and thought I'd check even though I'm sure I can't be, but I have a really faint positive.

Could this be because of the infection? I really don't think I could be as I don't think my period is due for another 16 days.

What do you ladies think?

Currently confused waiting for my husband to come home with another test.:shrug:

Do you have a picture of the test? It seems unlikely if your dates are correct that you would be pregnant, however stranger things have happened! It depends also, how long is your cycle normally?
I hope you get the result you want! :thumbup:Keep us posted!
Also as a sufferer of UTI's I sympathize with you, they are awful aren't they?:nope:

Hi punk mum!

I have attached a picture ( I think). It's very faint buy I can see a line. What do you think?

I totally agree I don't think I could be but I have never had so much as a faint line before. I will re test in the morning and see what it says.

They are awful, I have had a couple since having my coil removed, strange as I ddidn't get them before!

If this is in fact a false positive, I am looking forward to ttc in June :)

Attachments

• 20140430_210745.jpg
    20140430_210745.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 27
I definitely see it! I'm not too sure whether it has colour from the photo, does it look pink in real life?

If it's a false positive/evap at least you don't have long to wait to begin trying!! :happydance:

Let me know how the next test goes! :hugs:

I can see that line without even making the picture bigger and I'm on my phone... Good luck! X

The line is definitely there! Hope you get the result you want x

I def see a line , take another to be sure :) good luck

Hi Daisy chain

I also see a def line. Any news?

Hello All!

Thanks for your responses. I did one the same night and it came back negative (it was a clear blue digital one) I think it may have been a false positive.

My period isn't due for another 2 weeks so I am going to see if it comes then retest.

so strange as I definitely don't think I'm pregnant but I also didn't think you could get a false positive!

Anyway time will tell. :winkwink:

I would do a FRER just to be sure and then let it go if it's negative. That line is awfully prominent for a evap and I personally don't trust blue dye tests. Plus if you're early enough, a digital won't be accurate. Either way good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->