Help please

EmmaR

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am new here but need some help.
I thought I had ovulated on CD14 as my BBT rose and also I got a positive solid peak smiley on the clear blue digital ovulation stick. It went from a circle to peak within 24hrs (never got a flashy smiley). Anyway my partner and I inseminated CD14 and CD15 to be sure (this is our first month ttc and mine charting etc). Also only had ewcm CD13.
Anyway all is good on CD16 it was back to a circle so I thought awesome we caught it now to wait.
For the last week I have had creamy CM.
Well yesterday when I wiped I had EWCM again but only when I wiped and since then have he nothing on my underwear after a week of creamy cm. I was like umm??? And then last night I was having af like pains but dull and only for a few hours.
Well this morning I thought I would check and I used the same clear blue digital stick and it came up as a peak smiley. But this time I had already bought some ovulation urine test strips (non digital) to be ready for next month so I did one of those too. Except the second line is a lot lighter then the control line so I am thinking negative? Should we just call our donor and inseminate again? I have attached a screen shot of my chart the past week.

Thank you so much!

Oh and also I am CD21 and if I did ovulate I would be 7DPO today and my bbs are extremely sore which is very unusual for me they never get sore

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 3
yeah that means opks are neg, i think u od at the first time. i dont use cb digis but it does sound like they were right. dont worry about ewcm. so long as it dried up from when you o which it did that signals an egg has been released. you get ewcm either when af is coming or when you have implanted x

Just did another OPKK and the line is lighter again so definitely negative. I should be 7dpo but had af like dull cramps yesterday evening for a few hours could that be implantation even though I had no spotting? Today my bbs are very swollen and so so sore which is not normal for me. I am hoping I Od the first time. I don't think clear blue would give a false peak and plus I had cramps and ewcm the first time as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->