Help please

mush23

Reaction score
I'm 10 dpo and I'm not sure if I see a very faint line or I'm just wishing too hard :)

Attachments

• IMG_5909.jpg
    IMG_5909.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 59
I think I can see something faint Hun,good luck xx

I don't see it. But the picture seems a little blurry. Any way you can tweak it, or take a better one?

Sorry! :hugs:

I can see something but not sure if it's too far over on the test. Good luck :)

I see a line but there seems to be a lot of dye run too I'd test again xxx

Attachments

• 2017-03-01_20.00.56.jpg
    2017-03-01_20.00.56.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 39
I can definitely see the line, hopefully it's your bfp!!

Thanks ladies! I'm going to try and wait a few days as it's still very early days

I see something faint, I agree with PP though. Test again. Good luck!!

I've booked an appointment with my dr for Monday hopefully the blood tests will give me a definite answer. I'm also going to get a digital test tomorrow and see what that tells me �� I feel like I'm in limbo right now

Yet for a fr gold digital or a cb weeks estimator. I find they are the most sensitive digitals

So I've used 2 cb digital test with fmu and both were bfn :( let's see what my bloods say next week, it's not look positive though

Digital tests are not as sensitive Hun, especially clearblue unless it's the weeks estimator. Don't give up hope!

I have to respectfully disagree about weeks not being sensitive. I got 1-2 on 10dpo with both of last pregnancies. Both I was at only about 20hcg based on betas the next day/a few days later and my doubling speeds. Not sure what the original tests where/how sensitive they are.

Mush, have you taken any more line tests or are you going to wait for bloods? Fxed!!!

I'm going to leave it until I see the dr, I don't want to drive myself up the wall looking for lines where there are none. All the symptoms I've got could be either pregnancy or af, bloating, cramping, slight nausea and tiredness. If it's meant to be it will be :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->