Help please

mummy_smurf2b

Reaction score
Hi everyone

so I am feeling puzzled and want some opinions cause I don’t think I’m over thinking things but tell me if I’m wrong. Me and my partner did the deed during my fertile week and i couldn’t be more than around 5days after at most then yesterday around 6am I woke up with lower back pain then noticed i started bleeding, naturally I’m confused as I’m not due on for at least a week and normally my period lasts 3days, it starts off light gets a bit heavier on day two then goes back light on day three well today is day two and it completely stopped but I was gettin enough to go on a pad and just now i wiped a clear and stretchy cm. What do you all think? Please help.

Hi hon. Have u tested yet?
U can get implantation bleeding which does sound similar to what ure describing. Is there a chance you may of been a little more than 5dpo? I think the earliest implantation can start is 6dpo. I know I had implantation pains at 6dpo and again at 10dpo. Tested positive 10dpo and at 14dpo I had light pink orange bleeding which was from implantation. But u can also get it during implantation.

Hope u get some answers soon

No I haven’t but it can’t have been my period as my cervix remains high and soft ‍♀️

It could have been your period sometimes it can come early. If you feel you might be pregnant then take a test when af is due.

It could have been your period sometimes it can come early. If you feel you might be pregnant then take a test when af is due.
I don’t believe it was it can’t be normal for my cervix to go high and soft after it. ‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->