help please

dakron67

Reaction score
yesterday we went to the liverpool womens hospital, saw the same consultant as last time so that was something, i was given 50mg of clomid, i was told last time, that once my next period arrived to ring the hos they would then make arrangments for a scan on the 2nd day of my 2nd period, then would start on tabs n have another scan on day 10, i explained that my periods vary from 28/31 days, the nurse told me that i would b given tablets to makes me a defonate 28 days. but yesterday i was given paperwork which says: on the 1st day of next period ring hos to organise a scan between days 2 n 4, then take tablets for 5 days n rescan on day 10, how can they 1st say scan on day 2, then say anything between 2n4, if period starts on a fri eve, nobody is at hos to answer the fone till the mon morn, so i'd miss out, time is not on my side i dont want to waste a mth, please any advice gratefully recieved, just a little something else i been sick everyday since last wednesday 31st aug, although had bleed 25th to 28th aug it was 4 days early n not mormal, but preg tests have come out negative...love donna xxx

i had a bleed 25th aug to the 28th, so is cd date from the day bleed started or day bleed stopped, so will be on cd 13 if it's from start or cd 10 if from end of bleed, xx

CD1 is the first day of a true, red bleed.

I think I am not understanding what you are trying to ask...

Do you have to have the scan to start Clomid?

yes lov, my next bleed is due either 21sy or 24th of sept, due to the fact that i vary from mth to mth, that will be either day 28 or day 31, i have to ring the hos n hav a scan on day 2, day 28 would b a wed so could have scan on thur, but if i start to bleed on the 31st day that will be a saturday, so 2nd day would b the sunday, id have to wait until the mon to ring which would then be day 3,they would maybe tell me to go up for scan of the tues which would b day 4, by then my periods are usually finished, so dont understand how they could then scan me and work out my best time, my insides are obviously goin to be different on day 4 as from day 2, im sorry hun, i dont suppose im making much sense, but im making myself ill with worry, iv been sick for days n had a blinding headache n i haven't even started on clomid yet xxx

This is a new one for me; it sounds like they want to check your lining, but I would think that would have been done prior to writing you a script for the meds.

The doc won't know until after you've taken the meds if your lining has thinned at all.

Did he explain why he wanted to do it this way and what pills will give you a perfect 28 day cycle?

well iv been given the clomid, but was told dont need the other tablets to make me a defonate 28 days, as the 1st scan b done any time between days 2 n 4, i really don't kno, ill just haveto wait until next cycle n c how i go from there, thank you for trying to help..love donna x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->