Help please?

Zoelle

Reaction score
Hi
Idk if this is TMI but...

Last night I was over at my boyfriend's house, and he asked me if I wanted to have a baby with him (something along those lines anyway...) and I said no, I'm only 15 for God's sake. He punched my arm and stuff and forced me to or he'd hurt me more so I agreed to and now I don't know if I'm pregnant or what... what should I do.... ):

Sweetie...Talk to your parents immediately, and get a restraining order. If you don't want to get pregnant get plan b. Date rape is not a cool thing. See someone for help with your selfesteem if you don't see why you should get rid of this loser.

You need to go to the police and tell your parents asap! You will look back on this some day and wish you would have done something. You should not be with this guy! Stand up for yourself..you are much better then that! What he did was rape you and he should be punished for that. If you think him punching you was a one time thing...think again. You dont want to learn the hard way. And go get plan B.

Tell your parents right now. Go to the police. They can give you Plan B to stop you from becoming pregnant. What he did was rape. Date rape is still rape and you should report him.

I'm sorry but that was rape. You deff need to talk to your family about this and the police.
Your 15years old! You shouldn't have to stand for this.
Please get help and please stay away from him. You don't need a bullying abuser like that in your life
Big hugs and stay strong x

I know it must seem impossible to speak to your parents about this right now, but what your bf did was so wrong and must be horrible for you to deal with... it might be a good idea to have them on side for support. If you explain to them what really happened I am sure they would understand and be there for you.

If you do not want to be pregnant then with it only being last night you still have time to get the "morning after" pill - it can actually be taken for up to 3 days after unprotected sex, but the sooner the better as it is more effective the sooner you take it.
If you go to this website
https://www.fpa.org.uk/finder/
you will be able to find a clinic near to you that can offer you emergency contraception and also support you in other ways such as making sure you have not contracted any STI's. You don't have to take anybody with you but I think it would be a good idea to get the support of your parents if you feel you can manage that.

I would also really recommend that you think about reporting this guy, what he did is so wrong. Even if you decide not to report him then you really should not have anything more to do with him... he is obviously trying to control you by punching you and using violence, and that would only get worse with time. No matter what he says, it always does get worse with time and he won't change, even if he is sorry right now. It might sound harsh but it's true, if someone has a "dominating" personality then domestic violence is just part of them and unless you stand up for yourself by leaving it will only continue to get worse. If he doesn't leave you alone or you feel afraid that he might not then I think it would important to get the police involved. As hard as that might be, or as much as you might feel guilty for getting your bf into trouble, you have to look after yourself. Irrelevant of anything that may have happened in the past, it is him that is in the wrong. You deserve better.

I really hope that you manage to talk to someone and get some support, you shouldn't have to deal with this on your own. :hugs:

Hunny, you need to tell your parents and go to the police like everyone has said you need to get help, get the morning after pill and make sure you stay away from him! Stay strong! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->