help pls

sfish

pregnant and mum to 3boys
Reaction score
ive just stopped taking my combined pill where u have a 7 day break not got box to hand but its called microgone 30 sorry about the spelling but on having a withdraw bleed so would i be due my normal period around the 1st of may thing is i didnt finish my packet i just stopped half way though but got a bleed five days after stopping and bad period pains anyone ele

sorry couldnt finish it off phone went funny anyone eles been on the same pill or simular what was your perood like did it start right away x

sorry couldnt finish it off phone went funny anyone eles been on the same pill or simular what was your perood like did it start right away x

Hi I was on same pill and I stopped mine 5 days into the pack . 4 days later I had a withdrawal bleed for 3 days.. I am confused to when I should come on my next af if it was from that one I should be due on today but no signs of anything! If I was to finish the pill I would have supposed to have had my af 2 weeks ago. X x

i would do a test if i was you be on the safe side good luck : ) i started my withdraw bleed but im get stronger period pains this time and heavier aswell so thinkin it might be an actual period x

I did a test on Saturday and then one on Monday both negative. I keep going lightheaded, lower back achw and last week was getting lower belly cramps, nipples but darker and constipated sorry tmi! lol.. maybe wishful thinking! but I spoke to my doctor yesterday and sent me for blood test just waiting for the results now! Fingers crossed! Oh are ya yeah maybe it is! How many days of the pill did u take of yours? X

When u finish taking the pill u get a withdrawal bleed but its not a real period or a guideline of when your period will return, it can take up to a year, if it doesn't return in 3 months see a doc

only ten days into packet fingers crossed im not waitin long i was on depo 5 years then came off it and was pregnant 5 months later that was with my last child so hopin in6 months or so : ) i was goin to say go for a blood test my anuty was over 4 months and e ery test was neg had to ha e a blood test good luck hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->