Help plz! Boy or Girl

Looneycarter

Reaction score
HI im 20 weeks....I know im in the 3rd trimester but im confused one doc say girl another say boy...so plz help me out with gender guesses plz

Attachments

• picsay-1370485648302.jpg
    picsay-1370485648302.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 31
I'm sorry I'm hopeless withrasound pics but that's terrible they are telling you different things! I hope someone here can help..

I'd say girl, as there doesn't look to be anything "protruding" as such ;)

I really hope so lol I have a older daughter thats 9 months I know pretty early lol but my bf want a boy and we keep hearing from doctors its a boy no its a girl very confusing

Def girl as its totally different to mine and we are having boy!

Looks like a girl to me. Why are they telling you different sexes? I thought they arent supposed to say anything unless it was like a 99% possibility. Sucks you are going through this. =( :hugs:

I don't think it's clear enough to tell anything for sure, but it looks more girl than boy. Can you get another U/S to confirm privately?

Yeah I went privately....she first said it was a boy now she say its a girl im so confused right now I don't want to buy anything yet...my mom say boy kuz it look like 2 testicles at the bottom, I want a girl tho

Yeah I went privately....she first said it was a boy now she say its a girl im so confused right now I don't want to buy anything yet...my mom say boy kuz it look like 2 testicles at the bottom, I want a girl tho

If it was private they should redo it for free since it's not really able to be determined.

I can't say for sure as I'm no good at these but it appears to be a girl to me <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->