Help! Positive OPK at 5 DPO?

LEW32

Reaction score
Ok, so FF has me at 5 DPO but I got a positive opk?? I don't know if my cycle is screwed up or what! I will try to post picture....

Here is this mornings opk....I thought I was at least 2 DPO! What is going on with my chart?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 27
Have you kept doing OPK's after your first positive? Did they go light then dark again? Your body could have geared up to release the egg but maybe didn't and therefore it's releasing again. You can also get a positive OPK if you're pregnant. I actually used an OPK when I found out I was pregnant because I didnt have any HPT's in the house as I wasn't trying this month. Good luck and keep bd'ing!!

Yes, the opk went slightly lighter on 1 DPO and then got darker again yesterday....not sure what is up with them. If I am only 2 DPO, I don't think an opk would show pregnancy that early right?

no it wouldn't show that early. Maybe you didnt O with your first surge and your body went to do it again. I thought I had O'd one month and I was running out of OPK's and thought I was good. Cycle was 7 days longer than normal because for some reason my egg didn't release when it was supposed to so my body geared up and released it later on. My temps showed that. Do you temp too?

To me it looks like you O'd on CD18. Sorry didn't realize you had your chart on your signature. :)

That is what I am hoping :) If we did, I think we timed bd right. If I O'd later, we are out this month. I stopped testing opks because I ran out of them. I took all the positives out of my chart and it changed my o day to the 18th. I think if I get opks next cycle then I will buy the digi ones, the others are too confusing!

Thanks...so guess I am only 5 DPO today....oy, feels like a long wait to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->