help/rant

babyshelli

Reaction score
hey all im new to this forum n nobody at all knows this other then me the o/h n mil but my o/h only has one ball due to cancer cells when he was a toddler it kept swelling n stuff well i was on the pill for 3years and have been off it for nearly 8months i think it is as im not tracking as i dont want it to be controlled we just want to be relaxed and get pregnant we had one month were i was 2 weeks late had positive test wen drs to clarivy it dr told me frm symptoms n stuff he thought i was pregnant then i had 24 hours of sharp pains every 5 mins in my belly n heavy bleeding n passed large bloodclot dr confirmed i wasnt pregnant n now me n my o/h are struggling to even hear the words im pregnant to come from ppl as we want it so badly we keep crying every so often cos we want it so desperatly ne1 elses o/h have something similar??

sorry for length :flower::flower::flower::flower:

Aww that must have been so tough to get your hopes up!! Best of luck getting a sticky bean soon x

it was hard as we thought tht was us caught but fate obviously decided wasnt for us jus yet thankyou baby dust to u :) x

Welcome and *hugs* I've been off the pill since July and nothing yet, good luck and babydust. xx

Hi Babyshelli, I just wanted to share that my good friend also lost a testicle to cancer and went on to father 2 beautiful girls, don't give up hope :) TTC is an emotional rollercoaster at the best of times, you'll find a lot of support here. Lots of :dust: to you :hugs: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->