help! rash

Emmea12uk

The Folic acid police!
Reaction score
tom has a rash all over - small pink spots. he seems ok, but the rash is getting worse and his temp is 36.3. I am giving him hugs in a blanket to warm him up. any ideas anyone?

These rashes can develop from a lot of different things. My LO had kinda what you describe for several days due to the rest of the pregnancy related hormones leaving her body (so I was told). Looked a bit like a heat rash.

Most other rashes are just fine. The one to watch out for looks like this and is accompanied with fever:

https://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1880000/images/_1881288_menin300.jpg

If it doesn't look like this and baby doesn't develop a fever, get lethargic, etc. I just used aquafor lotion on her to keep any possible itching down and kept an eye on it.

thanks! i called nhs to be sure because of all his surgeries etc. They are going to get back to me but i am sure it is nothing. better safe than sorry tho!

hope all is ok emma jack had a few rashes to and i rushed him to the docs to be told it was heat rash but its best to be safe then sorry x

could be milkspots?? like red/pink bumpy things? or the start of eczema?? mine prickles up in pink bumps before it goes nasty.

hope hes ok, no net at home to catch up so gimme a text to let me know!

Better safe than sorry with a rash! Seth had one when he was poorly and the nurse said it was due to him having a high temperature, but it doesn't sound like Tom has one?

Hope all is well :) let us know

xx

i would really get it checked out ! Its better to make sure xxx

been to the doc and everything seems ok. got to go back tomorrow morning. thanks everyone!

I just saw the photo of what margerle put up and thought it was you posting a pic !
My heart just dropped!!
So happy everything is fine :) I know ela got alot of rashes and so did carly. Un explained really , just one of them things i supose ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->