Help re: tens machine anyone?!

Rebaby

Mum to 2 boys
Reaction score
I've borrowed an obi tens machine from my friend, i just picked it up from her yesterday but she hasn't got the instructions anymore...:dohh:

Does anyone have an instruction manual they could take a photo of or something?! I know the electrodes go on your back (i used a tens for a bit in my labour with Toby) but i can't remember exactly where :shrug:

Just had a quick search online but could only find diagrams showing where to place the pads for back ache and period pain, none for labour :nope:

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help! :flower:

Could you try a different make and see if they have a pdf downloadable manual online?

Have been searching for everything i can think of but there don't seem to be any kind of instructions or user guides available online :dohh:

I found a post on another forum where someone had bought a 2nd hand tens that came without instructions and the reply she got was basically "stick 'em on your back, two just under your bra strap and two above your bum and turn it on!" :wacko:

So if all else fails i guess i'll just have to do that!

Clickyy

hope this helps :)
i loved my tens! i cried when they took it off me at the hospital when i was in established labour lol x

I have got my instructions if you still need them, I can scan them without a problem. I just got mine out today to make sure it was all working.

I have got my instructions if you still need them, I can scan them without a problem. I just got mine out today to make sure it was all working.

Ah that would be fantastic if it's not too much trouble? :flower:

Here's mine - it's a babycare tens from lloyds, but the principle is the same when placing the pads on...hope the pic comes out ok...

Attachments

• IMG_2382.jpg
    IMG_2382.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 8
Mine shows the same points, if you still want it let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->