HELP! Regarding the pill, I think I made a boo boo?

J

Jaylina

I completed May's pack and started the new pack (June) a week early. So, that means I skipped the placebo pills of May and instead started June's pack right away.

I don't know if that is okay or not. The reason why I did that is because in April, I was bleeding for two weeks (I have PCOS) (I thought it was IB). So, that's why. And also because I read that some doctors recommend this to regulate as I have PCOS :shrug:

Do you ladies know from others or from personal experience how doing what I did affects the body?

What I have noticed was spotting (gone now), emotional, and breast tenderness. My BBs have been hurting since the last week of active pills in May. And I am still continuing this month's pills. I'm gonna start trying in July.

I just hope I didn't mess myself up so drastically because my OH and I are really wanting to try for our first.

It's fine!
If you only skip the placebo pills and no real pills then that's OK. I used to do it when i went for festivals or vacation to avoid my period.

^^wss

No problem at all if you skip placebo pills. Some doctors even recommend it for some patients for various reasons. Although if you're wanting to do it to regulate your PCOS, I would recommend you speak with your GP about it, so you know what's best to do...

As others have said, it is just fine. Your body might react differently, as you have mentioned some symptoms, but that does not mean that you are not protected as usual! One thing, however, you said you bled for 2 weeks in April... when you did, did you also stay off the pill for two weeks?

As others have said, it is just fine. Your body might react differently, as you have mentioned some symptoms, but that does not mean that you are not protected as usual! One thing, however, you said you bled for 2 weeks in April... when you did, did you also stay off the pill for two weeks?

Yeah I wasn't on the pill in April. I started taking the pills BECAUSE I bled, relating to PCOS.

As for the placebos, I know it's totally okay to skip them. But what I meant was yes, I skipped but I also started the new pack on day 21 - the week of the placebo. I don't know if I am making any sense haha but....yeah, that's what I meant. Is that okay?

Yeah I wasn't on the pill in April. I started taking the pills BECAUSE I bled, relating to PCOS.

As for the placebos, I know it's totally okay to skip them. But what I meant was yes, I skipped but I also started the new pack on day 21 - the week of the placebo. I don't know if I am making any sense haha but....yeah, that's what I meant. Is that okay?

Yes, that is perfectly okay to do. You might want to give your body a break once in a while, but many people do this. Some people will still experience breakthrough bleeding, but many bodies tolerate it just fine. I should add that usually this is only done when the pill is the same dose per week (the pills in your pack are the same colour all month, not different each week).

Okay, yes they are the same color. I feel better now. I just want to be normal or feel normal because PCOS has taken a toll on my womanhood with ttc.....thank you all for giving me answers and support. Babydust to all.....and to me.

Yeah, I've done this before to make sure I don't have AF on holiday. Dr said it's fine as long as you don't do it all the time. I had sore boobs though and was a bit more emotional/on edge. I took a pack where you have a week off instead of placebo pills.

Yeah, I've done this before to make sure I don't have AF on holiday. Dr said it's fine as long as you don't do it all the time. I had sore boobs though and was a bit more emotional/on edge. I took a pack where you have a week off instead of placebo pills.

Oh yes, the boobies. They've been hurting for almost 3 weeks already, which is the effect of the pills...oh and yes! it made me emotional. I'm normally not a jealous wreck with my OH but I pulled it off because....well, I dunno why I just couldn't hold myself in so we had such a bad argument but things are fine now. I just always need to remind myself that it is the pills and I shouldn't let the effects overcome my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->