HELP!!! SAC discovered on ultrasound but Neg urine test.

tracie8989

Reaction score
HI Guys,

Im hoping someone can help me or relate to my post.
Basically im on 100mg clomid days 2-6 and 1500 metformin daily.
I went to have an internal folicle tracking scan last week as I have PCOS and no dominant folicles were detected, I went back yesterday CD18 and a 16mm dominant follicle was found. However...a tiny sac was also located in my uterus, looked like a little pea on the screen, My fertility nurse did a pregnancy test however it was negative?? my last period was 22nd april and very light, I just put this down to the clomid, has anyone had a similar experiance? could I be pregnant or is it something else?

Thanks xx

Me: 24
OH: 45
TTC 3 years

HI Guys,

Im hoping someone can help me or relate to my post.
Basically im on 100mg clomid days 2-6 and 1500 metformin daily.
I went to have an internal folicle tracking scan last week as I have PCOS and no dominant folicles were detected, I went back yesterday CD18 and a 16mm dominant follicle was found. However...a tiny sac was also located in my uterus, looked like a little pea on the screen, My fertility nurse did a pregnancy test however it was negative?? my last period was 22nd april and very light, I just put this down to the clomid, has anyone had a similar experiance? could I be pregnant or is it something else?

Thanks xx

Me: 24
OH: 45
TTC 3 years

I would request a blood test to see what in the world is going on.

Im having a serum progesterone test on Friday so im hoping this will tell me more, in the meantime iv emailed my nurse and asked for a repeat scan - bet she will say no though with it being NHS.

it is quite possible to be pregnant and still get a neagtive test, My sister didn't get hers untill she was 7 weeks. The best thing is to ask for a blood test

Thank you, I have requested my nurse adds a HCG test to the serum progesterone, I had a slight bit of blood after intercourse & wiping yesterday (sorry for TMI) so im all over the place really I dont know whats going on in there!!! hopefully if its not a pregnancy sac then the 16mm follicle spotted has grown and been released :) thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->