Help! So confused on what's going on!!

Nini8890

Reaction score
Hi! My BF and I had a little slip, or thought we did (in fertility window). I didn't think anything of it and decided to not that a HPT because I didn't want to over react, freak myself out or anything like that. However, I bought new supplements (NLA for Her stack) and wanted to make sure I was in the clear before I started a new regimen. I felt cramping, and tender breast but still thought nothing of it. The morning I was expecting my period I saw nothing, took a test and it was negative, I started my supplements. Later that day I got my period, started very light and pink, it was semi light in comparison to previous periods but there were A LOT of clots (sorry TMI). All symptoms were EXTREME, I sobbed for no reason for hours (I am not an emotional person at all, and this was the first time Ive ever experience this uncontrollable crying...ever), my breast were super tender and hurting and I had mild cramping (all the things I usually feel on my period just a lot mor of it). It is now four days after my period. I'm having crazy mood swings, tender breast, bloating, nausea, food aversions, headaches, fatigue and feel VERY off. I took a HPT again this morning (although I just had my period) since I feel so off and there was a dot where the line would be (pretty sure this was a faulty test but I don't know).

Has anyone ever experienced any of this? I'm feeling all out of whack and am extremely frustrated and I can't shake this feeling off.

Go to your GP. They may do a blood test on you. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"