Help! Some stuff is coming out of me!

SIEGAL

Pregnant mother of 1
Reaction score
Twice when I went to wipe after I went to the bathroom I had a kinda slimy dark brown (looked like old blood) stuff on the toilet paper. Does this mean I will go into labor soon?

Sounds like your plug/show, good sign look out for the pains now could be in the next 24hrs :hugs:

Losing your plug can happen anywhere between a couple of weeks before you go into labour and about 24 hours before so now I guess you must wait for the contractions - hope it happens soon!

Thanks girls. I hope something happens soon - I feel like crap

That's your either mucus plug or/and bloody show. although is normal before labour, it may take 12h-few weeks till labour begins...I know the waiting sucks, I've lost mine on Fri and I am due today (Sun) and nothing so far...I'm waiting for my little girl to decide....:kiss:

Sounds like your bloody show hun.

With my first I had it and had contractions within the hour. That had blood in it.

With this one I lost my mucus plug over a week ago, with no blood............and im still here.

But it really does vary. Fingers crossed though for you. Its defo a step in the right direction :)

a show can be hours, days or weeks before labour, but at least it means things are heading in the right direction, good luck! x

Oooh hope things get moving for you soon! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->