Help sonoline B Doppler

wantingagirl

Reaction score
Hi wondering if you can help.

so I should be 8+1 I have been spotting since last tues healthy heartbeat seen New Year's Eve aswell as Christmas Eve measurements at least a week behind tho so obviously I'm worried. A wee bit further up from the pubic bone I checked and the heart signal went on but I couldn't hear the heartbeat and it went between 120-180 and was hearing big whooshing and movement sounds do you think these sounds were baby? Sounded like something moving away and odd bubbles.

I got my beta redone so either way on Monday I will know what's going on

Thank you x

Hi the whoosing sound you refer to is probably the placenta but if you were getting reading of up to 180 then you are picking up babies heartbeat. Usually a babies heart beat is twice as fast if not more then our heartbeat.

My babies heart rate flits between 170 and 180 x

It always took a great deal of patience for me to find it that early. I did find it daily at 8 weeks but sometimes it took awhile. Search your whole abdomen slowly and move the Doppler in circles once you try a new spot. Sometimes even the slightest movement of the Doppler was the difference between no hb and a hb :) Gl!

hi wanting so sorry to hear about your worroies and spotting...
really hope all is ok!!! im sure it will be ...

fx for you !!!! keep me updated

and dopplers can be hard to use.. espec so early...

The whooshing sound is the placenta honestly when you find the heartbeat it is unmistakeably it, it's very fast and sounds like chug chug chug x

I found rhythmic whooshing sound that may be the heartbeat and that's fine but I mean more like loud whooshing and movement noises maybe just my tummy and blood etc? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->