HELP spotting, clots? 6-9dpo??

lizlovelust

Reaction score
Help!!

I'm 9DPO today and on 6DPO I started lightly spotting light pink creamy, hen 7DPO nothing, then yesterday at 8DPO it's a little heavier now and clots here and there...no cramps and AF isn't due until 15/16DPO. I've spotted before in the TWW but never like this and never had clots....what's going on??:shrug: no cramps but I do have a weird full feeling, and kind of pulling feeling?

Don't feel bad, I feel like no one ever responds to me either. If it was just normal spotting with NO clots I would say maybe implantation bleeding. But with clots, to me sounds like an early AF but your temps aren't going down, so very weird.

Hope its just implantation bleeding for you. Good luck.
i am also 9dpo, i hate the 2ww lol xx

:hugs: let us know either way, our cycles can be so frustrating at times!

The 6dpo sotting sounded like IB but I have never had it so can't really tell. Only way to know is to wait and test in a couple of days.

It's super dark red blood now, but still super light, not heavy at all..... Still clots....

I don't think IB gets heavy like that :shrug: when I had IB it was after I got my BFP. It was brown and then went to pink, no clots.

But I have never had AF 10 days early before and I've never had AF without cramping bad the first day. And she's never last more than 4 days....

Also my temp is still super high....

Have you tested?
I just tested 10dpo and got bfp xx

How frustrating for you, bleeding so early! I'm having a similar problem now (posted a thread and no one responded lol) I'm 4 days away from AF and this morning after BDing I had some brown blood/spotting. It's night time now and have had no more so pretty frustrated and confused! It was such a shock because I thought id get late AF this cycle (had a feeling I Od late). I'd like to hope implantation bleeding but I'm sure AF will arrive in full force soon :( xx

That sounds like light AF.

It sounded like it, but it wasn't. It only lasted an hour. No cramping or anything. I had it with both of my pregnancies. I always get it after AF is due and a BFP has been confirmed.

That sounds like light AF.

It sounded like it, but it wasn't. It only lasted an hour. No cramping or anything. I had it with both of my pregnancies. I always get it after AF is due and a BFP has been confirmed.

Hi amariee I was actually talking about liz since she said it was super dark red blood.

But Liz since you temp is up it just could be IB. I dont know what to say if its a BFN :( sorry you're going through this.

Thanks ladies! So my spotting is now brown and no clots at all, temps still up. I'm extremely fatigued and have been peeing non stop today, boobs still really hurt. I wish I knew what was going on, good thing my fertility app is tomorrow maybe I can get some answers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->