HELP...strange bleeding

ceri78

Reaction score
:cry: hi all after having my LO 2 days later was taken back into hospital with postpartum hemmorage,had manual removal of retained placenta(not nice)followed by IV antibiotics and scan.Anyway the following 5 weeks had continuos bleed with the last week being like a orangey discharge(sorry tmi) then 2 weeks of nothing but clear discharge. now for the past 6 days ive been bleeding again very heavy first 2 days light the next then back to heavy then 2 days of nothing now back to bleeding again????? is this a period do you think???ive been to docs she took a swab which came back all clear?
did any of you have on/off bleeding like this? how long did it last for you?
thanks girls for your replies im so confused!:wacko:
xxx

anyone?????????????????????????????

I didnt have this, I bled for quite a while after both my LOs.. I hope you get answers gun xx

Hey Ceri, send you a reply to private message yest hun...hope you are ok. My bleeding has been stop start since he was 10days! went a week with nowt, then had a small bleed yest upon wiping, then nothing again today...don't think it's anyhting to worry about as had on off spotting for 10weeks with my last and they said it wasn't lochia but hormonal! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->